YOUR "LOCAL" RELOCATION SPECIALIST
Whether buying, selling or relocating, trust your real estate needs to the professional who KNOWS your part of town!
Cheryl knows the Hampton Roads area. In fact, she moved to Virginia Beach in 1956 when it was Princess Anne County. Cheryl's seen the city change through growth and prosperity to become a place where its' residents share a tradition of warmth and hospitality. Her knowledge of the area allows her to keep her clients informed of the many factors that can have an impact on the market value of their homes.
Are you thinking about moving? Virginia Beach, Chesapeake, Suffolk, or Norfolk, VA Whether you're buying or selling... You need the resources, experience and person-to-person services of a Professional real estate agent. I can show you the best ways to buy or sell your home in today's constantly changing real estate marketplace.
If you're a home buyer, I will...
If you're a home seller, I will...
- Offer you full Buyer Representation.
- Show you how to get the most home for your money.
- Listen carefully to what you need and want in a home.
- Help you determine the price range you can afford.
- Estimate your closing costs and monthly payments.
- Keep you updated on our progress.
- Sell your home for the highest possible price, in the shortest possible time, with the least inconvenience to you!
- Assist in determining Fair Market Price.
- Give you an estimate of the proceeds from the sale.
- List your home with our computerized Multiple Listing Service.
- Create Highlight booklets of the best features of your home.
- Arrange all appointments for showing the property, and provide you with feedback from each showing, and much more!
Real Estate Laws are ever changing and it's my responsibility to know of those changes, especially those that may affect decisions made concerning the real estate transaction. Protecting clients from foreseeable risks of harm and understanding the needs of my clients are top priorities in the client agent relationship. Clients have my utmost respect, undivided loyalty, and confidentiality from the first face to face meeting until the closing of your new home.
So when it's time to make your move, consider the many benefits of working with a Relocation Specialist who knows your part of town. Call 757-478-1167 or email me: firstname.lastname@example.org anytime.
Let me put my expertise to work for you!